The organising committee is monitoring the development of the pandemic closely. Although we have a strong will and ambition to organise a physical meeting in Uppsala in August we need to meet the recommendations from the health authorities. Based on the current situation we have taken the following decision:
In mid April a final decision will be taken if we will run the meeting or not. If the pandemic situation prohibits a physical meeting we will postpone the meeting and set new dates to be able to run the meeting as a physical meeting, in Uppsala. If this unfortunate situation arises we will notify everyone regarding new dates as soon as possible.